CL Working Forum 2018-10-14T19:28:47+00:00

Home Page Forums General Forum CL Working Forum

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey man! So which organizations have you spoken to?

Joss ColchesterJoss Colchester
    Keymaster

Today I talked to ShiftN consulting company in Belgium that uses systems thinking, they are keen and the guy I talked with who runs it will give a presentation.
    I have a few more interested like the Plexus Institute, Waters Foundation, tomorrow I talk to GloComNet and they are interested already, and the NEO partners in China are interested also, they proposed the idea in the first place. But I just started thinking about it a couple of weeks ago, so have not really started talking to people yet, I think there will be lots of interest in fact, so I am thinking of splitting it into two one in BCN for Europe then later on in the year in the USA, can only really do about 100-150 people in the coworkering in BCN I think and don’t want to do anything much bigger than this as it is the first time. Will talk to people and see, but just getting started this week really.

Danilo VazDanilo Vaz
    Participant

Amazing! There are all great organizations =D This is looking good and exciting. So I’ve been thinking a lot about being there and I’d like to ask you to give me till the end of this month to confirm it. It’s more likely that I’ll be able to go than not, but I need to do some planing that depends on things yet to happen – if that makes sense. As I said, I have a couple of ideas for trips next year that I need to settle with this. In the meantime let me know if I can help with some of the preparation.
    Also, thanks so much for putting the graphics up. My hard drive stopped working when I most needed it hahah

Keymaster

Sure that is fine, no rush at the moment just getting started. Yep it is exciting I have talked to a few organizations now and they are all interested, I keep you posted.

Keymaster

Actually I really have a page up for it with info for partner organizations, it will explain more: http://complexitylabs.io/complexity-systems-partners-form/

Danilo VazDanilo Vaz
    Participant

That’s really amazing! I’m getting pumped haha
    Do let me know if I can be of any help in preparation for the event, regardless of me coming (which I think I will).

Keymaster

Yep, I think there will be a lot of small things that need arranging the weeks before the event so would be good to have your help on that, also if you are able to make it, it might be good to do a presentation also, I was thinking a presentation on DOAstack might be better than the other idea… we see, just let me know when you know.

Danilo VazDanilo Vaz
    Participant

Cool! What do you think about a call on culture evolution and regeneration?

Keymaster

Yep, I know cultural evolution from you, maybe you could reach out to them see if they want to join. I am not familiar with regenerative. I have updated the conference page with more info about the organizations joining so far

Keymaster

I have about 6 speakers including you and me, probably what about 10-15 in all, still need to find more if you have ideas, maybe Joe Brewer also

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.