Evolution? 2018-07-15T00:40:23+00:00

Home Page Forums Adaptive Systems Forum Evolution?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Confused by the absence of “Evolution” in the domains of interest field in the user signup form.

Randall Lee ReetzRandall Lee Reetz
    Participant

I’d also like to know more about the motive that drove the founders of this group to bring it into existence. I don’t need the philosophy. I don’t need poetic smarmy lyrical self help… I want to know exactly who thought want and what the circumstances were. You know, the real honest simple truth. Its a social contract thing… lead with your motive.

Joss ColchesterJoss Colchester
    Keymaster

Hi Randall,
    To answer your first question: The term “evolution” has been placed under adaptive systems as evolution is a form of macro scale adaptation.

To answer your second question: I set up Complexity Labs, in fact, that is not true it really evolved from a few videos I posted on Youtube about 4 years ago, finding they were of benefit to people, I produced more which eventually led to full courses and this website has gradually evolved out of that. My basic motive has been to make the ideas of complexity and systems thinking more accessible because I see them as very relevant to tackling the problems we face in the world. Other people have joined along the ways contributing bits and pieces. So the answer as to what created this website is really evolution, there was no master plan in the beginning it just gradually formed over time.

Hope that answers your question, Joss

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.